terms of service
- the term
- This agreement
- Our company
- Finance Consulting Ltd
- This site
- http://mutekisystem.com/ _ _
- This system
- Virtual currency automatic trading system "MUTEKI"
- personal information
- Personal information defined by Article 2.1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
- user registration
- To be registered as a user related to this system
- Registration items
- Information that should be provided to us at the time of user registration
- Registration applicant
- Person who applied for user registration to us based on this agreement
- Person registered as a user based on this agreement
- Persons (including users) who use or intend to use this site or this system.
- Reason for refusal of registration
- Reasons stipulated in this agreement as reasons for refusing registration of registration applicants
- Prohibited acts
- Actions prohibited by this agreement
- The user himself / herself applies to us to cancel the user registration
- Suspension of user qualification
- Use of this site and other rights as a user are suspended by our authority
- antisocial forces
- Boryokudan, Boryokudan members, right-wing groups, general assembly shops, company goro, social movements, etc. Persons equivalent to these persons, such as having or having a certain relationship
1 This agreement applies to all relationships between us and our customers
regarding this site and this system.
2 The detailed rules separately stipulated by the Company form part of
3 If the contents of this agreement differ from the detailed rules and
other explanations about this system that are explicitly stated or explained outside this agreement, the provisions of this agreement take
precedence unless otherwise specified in the explanations, etc. Applies. 第3条 (Contents of this system)
This system is a system that automatically buys and sells virtual currencies according to preset conditions . We only provide this system and do not provide investment advice.
第4条 ( User registration)
2 will decide whether or not to allow the registration applicant to register as a user in accordance with our standards . We will notify the registration applicant of the result of approval or disapproval immediately after the decision, and the user registration procedure will be completed with the notification.
3 A user who has been notified by us that user registration is permitted can use this system from the time of notification (if there is a time specified in the notification, that time).
4 We can refuse user registration and re-registration if the registration applicant falls under any of the following items. In this case, the Company is not obliged to disclose the reason for the decision of approval or disapproval.
(1) When there is a false statement, clerical error, or omission in all or part of the registered information and other information provided to us.
(2) Minors, adult guardians, conservators or assisted persons (only if the
conservator or assistant has the right of consent or the right of representation for contracts and other legal acts established using this site. ) Or a person who is incapacitated and has not obtained the consent of a legal agent, guardian, guardian, or assistant.
(3) When the Company determines that it is an antisocial force or a person who interacts with or is involved in these persons through funding, etc.
(4) When the Company determines that the person has violated the contract with the Company or a related person in the past.
(5) When the Company determines that the person has been suspended from user qualifications or the user registration has been canceled based on this agreement, or a related person thereof.
(6) it is a person who has violated this agreement or a related person
(7) When we reasonably determine that there is a possibility of violating this
agreement or the contract with us from past acts
(8) In addition, when we reasonably judge that registration is not appropriate
5 If there is a change in the registered items, the user shall notify the Company of the changed items without delay and correct them by the method prescribed by the Company.
6 Customers can use this system without user registration if we approve. Even in that case, the provisions of this agreement shall apply mutatis mutandis, and the customer shall be obliged according to the user.
第5条 (Management of passwords, etc.)
1 Users are responsible for properly managing and storing passwords and IDs
related to this site and this system (hereinafter referred to as "passwords, etc." in
change the name, buy or sell, etc. You must not use easy-to-understand characters
(name, date of birth, telephone number, address, car number, etc.).
3 Even if the customer suffers any damage due to negligence of the obligation of paragraph 1 or the act of paragraph 2, we will not take any responsibility unless
we have intentional or gross negligence. 第6条 (price)
The user shall pay the fee separately determined by the Company as a consideration for using this system by the method separately specified by the Company. In addition, the transfer fee and other expenses required for payment will be borne by the registration applicant or the user.
第7条 (Prohibited acts and compliance matters)
that the Company reasonably determines to fall under any of the following items regarding the use of this site and this system .
(1) Actions that violate the law or related actions
(2) Fraud or intimidation against the Company or other customers or other third
parties (hereinafter referred to as "the Company, etc." in this section)
(including acts equivalent thereto)
(3) Acts that are offensive to public order and morals
(4) Acts that infringe on our intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy
interests, honor, credit or other rights or interests
(5) Through this site and other services provided by the Company, send
information to the Company, etc. that the Company reasonably determines to fall under the following information.
(ア) Information containing violent or cruel expressions
(イ) When using a computer virus or other electronic computer, an
electromagnetic record that gives an illegal command that should not behave according to the intention or should be made to operate against the intention, or an electromagnetic record or other record that describes the illegal command. Information including
(ウ) Information including expressions that damage the honor or credibility of our company, etc.
(エ) Information including obscene expressions
(オ) Information that falls under or is suspected of being child
(カ) Information that includes expressions of discrimination or
affirmation, promotion or advocacy of discrimination
(キ) Information that affirms, promotes or defends suicide or self-harm (ク) Information that affirms, promotes, or defends the improper use of
drugs (whether their possession and use are illegal or legal)
(ケ) Information including antisocial expressions
(コ) Information that requests the spread of information to third parties
such as chain mail (including so-called information intended for burning
and information intended for non-harmful diffusion).
(サ) Information that includes expressions that make others
(シ) Other information similar to these
(6) Acts that place an excessive load on the network or system of this site (7) Reverse engineering and other analytical activities
(8) Actions that may interfere with the operation of this site
(9) Unauthorized access to this site or our network or system
(10) Acts of impersonating a third party
(11) Acts of using another user's ID or password
(12) The act of transferring or receiving the transfer of the ID or (and) password
of this site to a third party and the act of using the transferred ID or (and)
(13) Promotions, advertisements, solicitations or business activities that the
Company does not consent to in advance (including those related to the
business of the Company and those related to the business of others)
(14) Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, loss or discomfort to our company,
(15) If there are rules regarding the use of this site (including those that are
considered to be integrated with this agreement) that we have separately
established with this agreement, acts that violate those rules.
(16) Providing benefits to antisocial forces
(17) Acts aimed at meeting a third party (not limited to the opposite sex, but also
including persons of the same sex and gender unknown who are the target of
the person's love affair)
(18) Acts that directly or indirectly cause, or affirm, defend, or facilitate the acts
of each of the preceding items
(19) Other acts that the Company reasonably determines to be inappropriate
2 The Company will indemnify customers who violate any one or more of the preceding paragraphs for damages such as suspension of user qualification, cancellation of user registration, refusal to use this site, cancellation of concluded contracts and other appropriate measures. It can be taken without compensation for loss, the customer cannot object to it, and we are not responsible for disclosing the reasons for taking such measures.
第8条 (Disclaimer due to suspension of this system, unavoidable force, etc.)
1 Inthefollowingcases,theCompanymaysuspendorsuspendtheprovisionofall or part of this system without notifying the customer in advance. However, we will endeavor to give advance notice of suspension due to maintenance and management.
(1) When performing maintenance or inspection work on the network or system related to this site or this system
(2) When the operation of this site or the provision of this system is hindered due to a failure or erroneous operation of a computer, server, communication line, etc., excessive concentration of access, unauthorized access or hacking, etc.
(3) When the operation of this site or the provision of this system is hindered by force majeure or unforeseen circumstances such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, fires, storms and floods, power outages, plagues, natural disasters or strikes.
(4) When the Company determines that suspension or suspension is necessary
2 In the cases of each item of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable to the customer, including liability for damages, unless the Company has
intentional or gross negligence.
第9条 (Rights related processing)
1 All intellectual property rights related to this site and this system belong to the
Company or the right holder who has licensed the use to the Company. The license to use this site and the provision of this system do not mean to license the use of these intellectual property rights to the customer.
2 Customers represent and warrant to us that they have the legitimate rights and control over the information they send regarding the System and that the information does not infringe the rights of us or any third party. increase.
3 When a customer displays or uses a copyrighted work or other intellectual
property related to this system by posting or using it on this site or this system, the customer is not exclusive to the Company regarding the intellectual property regardless of the area of use. A person who has been granted a sublicensable and transferable usage right to the Company free of charge, and has received a license or transfer of the moral rights of the author regarding these from the Company and the Company ( including the transferee). It is considered that we have pledged to our company not to exercise against. The usage right includes the right to use, copy, distribute, create derivative works and other derivative works, display and execute.
第10条 (Suspension, deletion and withdrawal of user registration)
1 If the user falls under any of the following items, we will delete all or part of the information posted on this site and the information used in this system without prior notice or notification. Alternatively, you can hide it, and at the same time or independently, you can suspend the user qualification of the user or cancel the user registration. In this case, we are not obligated to explain to the user the reason
for taking these measures.
(1) If you violate any provision of this Agreement
(2) When all or part of the registered items are false
(3) If you die
or the assistant has the right of consent or the right of representation for contracts and other legal acts established with respect to this system) or an incapacitated person. When it becomes
(5) When payment is suspended or insolvent, or a petition for bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, corporate reorganization proceedings, special liquidation or similar proceedings is filed by oneself or
made by a third party.
(6) If you have not used this site for 6 consecutive months or if you cannot
confirm your login to this site.
(7) If you do not respond to inquiries from us or other inquiries requesting a
response for 14 days or more
(8) When it is reasonably judged that a prohibited act has been performed or that
there is a strong suspicion that it has been performed.
(9) In addition, when we judge that it is not appropriate to continue registration
as a user
2 If the user registration is canceled, the user will naturally lose the benefit of the
deadline for all debts owed to us and will immediately reimburse all debts to us. 3 Users can apply for withdrawal by following the procedures prescribed by the Company. The user naturally loses the profit of the deadline for all the debts owed to the Company at the time of requesting withdrawal, and immediately repays all
the debts to the Company.
4 We will handle the personal information of deregistered users and withdrawn
5 Iftheuserregistrationisdeletedortheuserwithdraws,theCompanymaydelete all the information managed or registered by the user through this site at any time after the deletion or withdrawal, and maintain this. We are not obligated to do so and take no responsibility for erasure. The user will endeavor to back up such
第11条 (Changes and termination of the contents of this system)
1 We may change the contents of all or part of this system or discontinue the
provision at our convenience.
2 If we discontinue the provision of this system, we will notify the user by an
after the termination of this system, we are not obligated to maintain it, and we
are responsible for the deletion. Will not bear any responsibility.
第12条 (Denial of warranty and disclaimer)
1 We say that the system fits the customer's specific purpose, has the expected
functionality, commercial value, accuracy or usefulness, and that the customer's use of the system is applicable to the customer by law or industry group. We do not guarantee that we will comply with self-regulation, that we can continue to use this site, that the services provided by this site will be maintained, and that no problems will occur.
2 Ifthecustomersuffersdamagesrelatedtothissystem,wewillcompensateforthe damages only if the damages are intentional or grossly negligent, and only if the damages have a direct causal relationship with our actions. Indirect damages, incidental damages, future damages and lost profits are not covered by compensation.
3 IfweareliablefordamagessufferedbyacustomerwithrespecttotheSystem,the lower of the actual loss or the total amount of consideration paid to us by the customer over the past year for the System. The amount of damage to be compensated for by a certain person (planned compensation amount).
4 Ifacustomerhasadisputewithanothercustomerregardingthissiteorthissystem, each customer shall resolve it at his / her own risk, and the Company shall not be liable at all.
The user shall not leak or disclose the information disclosed by the Company to the
user regarding this system in a confidential manner. However, it can be disclosed to a
third party only if we have given prior written consent.
第14条 (Handling of personal information and registered items)
and information related to registration items in accordance with it.
2 We may, at our discretion, use or disclose the information you provide to us as statistical information in a non-personally identifiable form, and you agree in
3 The user is solely responsible for the personal information of general customers
registered and used for himself through this site, and the Company is not
responsible. All corrections will be made by the user.
第15条 (Change of this agreement)
1 necessary or necessary if any changes to these Terms are in the interests
of the customer or user, if the changes do not defeat the purpose of the contract established by these Terms and if there is a need for changes. In some cases, this agreement may be changed.
2 When changing this agreement, unless otherwise specified in this agreement or the agreement for each service, the enforcement date and contents of this changed agreement will be posted on our website before the enforcement date. Notify or notify customers by other appropriate means.
3 IftheseTermsaremodifiedinaccordancewiththisArticle,themodified Terms shall apply to Customer without the individual consent of the User or Customer.
4 Ifthecustomerusesthissystemaftertheenforcementdate,thecustomer will be deemed to have specifically agreed to the changed Terms.
1 Inquiries regarding this system and other responses to the Company and notifications regarding changes to this Agreement and other notifications made by the Company to customers will be made by appropriate methods such as e-mail, SNS, or posting on the Company's website.
2 If the customer has an e-mail address or SNS account notified to us as a contact, when we notify one of these, the e-mail address is invalid or the e-mail address is Even if the notification is not delivered due to the server not functioning, the customer will be deemed to have received the notification when we issue the notification.
第17条 (Transfer of status as a user)
1 The user may not assign, transfer, pledge, or otherwise dispose of the
status as a user, the rights and obligations based on this agreement, and the rights and obligations related to this system to a third party. However, this does not apply if we have given prior written consent.
2 When the Company transfers the business including this system to a third party (including business transfer, company split, merger and other organizational changes) , the rights and obligations and this agreement between the Company and the customer based on this agreement. All or part of the rights and obligations related to the system may be transferred to the third party at our discretion, and the customer agrees in advance in this section and does not make any objection to the transfer. I pledge.
When all or part of any provision of this agreement is determined to be
invalid or unenforceable by the Consumer Contract Law or other laws and
regulations, or is canceled (hereinafter referred to as "invalidity, etc." in this article). Even if there is, the rest of the other provisions of this agreement and the provisions for which some of them have become invalid shall continue to be in full force.
第19条 (Governing law and jurisdiction)
1 The governing law of this agreement shall be Japanese law. We agree to
exclude the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods even if the sale of goods occurs in this system.
2 For all disputes arising out of or related to this agreement, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Simple Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court of the first instance, depending on the jurisdiction of the matter.
that's all July 13, 2022 Establishment and entry into force of this agreement